Title: SCORE (Social inClusion Of REfugee women through sports)
Coordinator: Organization Earth (GR)
Partners: Eleven Campaign (UK)
Girl Power Organisation (DK)
Project's Duration: 24 months (1/2020 – 12/2021)
SCORE project is an Erasmus+ Sport collaborative partnership, leaded by Organization Earth, focusing on the enhancement of refugee women’s social inclusion through sport participation. Intellectual outputs include a research study about refugee women’s sport participation, a capacity building training course for inclusive coaching and a web-tool for promoting refugee women’s sport participation.
Sports coaches, Refugee women aged 18+, local communities, associated organizations, NGs, professionals who are dealing with refugees.
Data collection and Good practices analysis report aims to:
- Provide the basis for the development of all subsequent IOs
- “Set the scene” for customizing SCORE project’s overall contribution to target group.
- Provide a comprehensive understanding of all the issues related to the social integration.
Capacity Building Training Course on Inclusive Coaching aims to:
- Transfer educational objectives about cultural diversity, intercultural equality and social inclusion of refugee women into practice.
- Serve as a guidebook for an inclusive training of coaches and representatives of the sport clubs to support the social inclusion of refugee women.
- Provide a practical framework for acquiring specific and targeted education.
Web-tool for integration through sports
This Output includes the development of a web-tool for integration which will be a fundamental tool towards the achievement of the project’s objectives. It will be used for the implementation of the intervention, as a tool for triggering participants’ interest, and a means of communicating, and importantly, disseminating and exploiting of the project’s results.